Monday, June 8, 2009

Reason of this Blog's Creation

We, cartoon lovers, also love the songs used in our favorite cartoon shows. Yet, our love for this songs are often blurred and sometimes neglected for we do not have knowledge of their lyrics, of their contents. We want to sing along, but since we do not know the lyrics, we just blab them, and then follow the tunes of the song. I, too, have been into this inevitable feeling, it somehow aches my heart, which is filled with compassion for cartoons. Since I don't want another agony, and I don't want to you to feel the same, I have exerted my precious time and humongous effort to search for the lyrics of some cartoon songs and compiled them in my blog. In the abyss of my emotions, I sure hope that this will help you, if there are any who will see this blog, and spread it to help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment